Although David Chase Taylor only needs one good reason for political asylum, he has five. These reasons are backed up by hard evidence which shows beyond a reasonable doubt that the life and safety of Taylor is now at stake.
1. The Nuclear Bible: There is no doubt that David Chase Taylor’s book entitled The Nuclear Bible drew the ire of U.S. intelligence services as evidenced by the communication between Taylor and Swiss authorities on February 2-3, 2011. So irate were they at Taylor and his book that they “demanded” that Swiss authorities act on their behalf. A year before The Nuclear Bible was released, Taylor sent out a similar but smaller document entitled Super Bowl XLIV: Obama’s Nuclear 9/11 just prior to Super Bowl XLIV on February 7, 2010. Interestingly, no U.S. intelligence services bothered to interrogate him. Read More
2. Torture: Both the United States and various NATO nations currently and openly participate in torture. Should Taylor ever leave Switzerland, there is little doubt that he will be subjected to torture and inhumane treatment. Read More
3. Assassination: The United States has openly engaged in political assassinations and states that they will execute American citizens worldwide, not matter what country they are living in. Should Taylor ever leave Switzerland, he may be assassinated in retaliation for his journalistic endeavors. Read More
4. Illegal Rendition (Kidnapping): The United States currently and openly participates in illegal rendition or kidnapping. Unless Taylor is granted political asylum, he may eventually be forced to leave Switzerland where he may be subjected to illegal rendition and imprisonment. Read More
5. Secret Prisons & Indefinite Detention: Both the United States and NATO nations currently and openly operate secret prisons where there is no legal process or rule of law. Should Taylor be removed from Switzerland, it is highly likely that he will be imprisoned indefinitely where he will be subjected to torture and inhumane treatment. Read More